Before we forward your CV to companies that we believe have suitable positions available, we require your written consent to proceed. Applebough Recruitment Ltd records your CV and details on interviews we have arranged for you, on a password protected cloud-based database and these details are stored for 24 months or until no longer required, whichever is the sooner.
We will use your data for the following reasons:
1. To send your details to those Companies that we are working with for the purposes of helping you secure a suitable next position.
2. To communicate with you as your application progresses.
3. To send you marketing material about our company.
4. To communicate with you any vacancies that may be of interest to you.
5. To ask you for any referral or reference information in relation to areas in which you work.
6. To request personal or professional references.
If at any time, you would like to view the data we store in relation to you then please contact Applebough Recruitment Ltd. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, there is no charge for this retrieval. If at any time you would like an amendment or deletion of the data we store relating to you, please contact Applebough Recruitment Ltd. If you wish to view our full Data Protection Policy, please click here.
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party other than those we have pre-agreed with you.